Hi there. We’d like to cover off some terms and conditions so you know where we stand with things.
Just so you know, when we talk about “us”, ‘we’ or ‘THAT Branding Company’, we’re talking about the Owner of the website whose registered office is Alderman Fenwick's House, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 6SQ. Our company registration number is 10565741 and we are registered in England and Wales. The term 'you' or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· This website may change from time to time, often without notice, so pages should generally be seen as ‘for information only’.
· As the site may change without notice, we also can not give any guarantees or warranty surrounding the accuracy, completeness, suitability, performance, timeliness or suitability of any of the materials on this site. i.e. it is what it is (and it’s ours). By continuing to use the site you therefore acknowledge that it may be inaccurate, incomplete, contain errors etcetera and therefore we do not accept any liabilities / errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· To be clear, it is entirely at your own risk if you use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk – in other words, we can not be liable for any issues faced by yourself through the use of this site.
· We use Google Analytics which is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with our website. It tells us anonymous info such as who has been where (what pages) and for how long, where they are from, what browser they were using at the time etc. Standard stuff. Individuals can not be traced through it’s use. You can opt out of being tracked and it won’t affect how you use the site – it only affects our ability to provide a better experience. Check this page for more info about that.
· The look of this site including, but not limited to, the combinations of type, colour, layout, graphics and content, is owned by us. You can not reproduce it in any format other than in accordance with any copyright notices that apply. Those notices also form part of these terms and conditions.
· If we are reproducing a trademarked or licenced item on this site which is not ours, we will say so through acknowledgement on the site.
· It may be a criminal offence to use this site without authorisation, or unauthorised use could lead to a claim for damages
· If there are issues that come out of the use of this site, everyone is bound by the standard laws of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
· If we include links to sites we have no control over, it’s probably to help you with information. It may be a positive reason (for example, resources we like) or negative (for example, the use of comic sans) but it doesn’t mean we endorse everything they say on the sites so don’t read too much into it. Any questions let us know.